Postponed - OSDT Event – Win Suunto D4i dive computer + $500 Voucher!
This Event is Postponed
We have been watching the weather forecast, but the rain is not letting up... It will be difficult to have the potluck in the rain.
Each participant will also receive a $100 coupon for a BARE drysuit!
Pot Luck + Drysuit Presentation + Photo Contest at Ocean Safari Outdoors
Saturday, March 14 from 4pm to 7pm We will announce a new date soon.
Join us for a potluck party followed by a drysuit diving seminar by Huish Outdoors’ Seamus Callaghan. His presentation will familiarize you with all aspects of drysuit diving. He will have a variety of drysuits at the seminar, and will discuss such topics as choosing the right drysuit, pros and cons of drysuit diving, and proper care and storage.
- We will have a prize drawing for a Suunto D4i dive computer ($500 value).
- We will also hold Cold Water Photo Contest. The winner will receive $500 voucher good toward a purchase of a BARE drysuit from us.
- This is a free potluck event. Please bring one dish (3-4 servings)
- We will have filtered water, so we encourage you to bring your reusable canteens. Please do not bring bottled water as a potluck item.
- We are going green! Please bring your own reusable plates/bowls, cups, and utensils. Please do not bring disposable items.
Special attendee promo: if you purchase a BARE drysuit from us within one month of the seminar, you can save $100 off a purchase of the drysuit, in addition to Ocean Safari's already competitive pricing.
Calling for entries: OSDT Cold-Water Diving Photo Contest
We want to see your underwater photographs! You can be the photographer or the subject – it can be a photograph you took during a cold-water dive or it can be a photograph of you during a cold-water dive. The winner of the contest will receive a $500 voucher good toward a purchase of a BARE drysuit from us. The participants of the potluck and drysuit seminar will vote to select the winner during the event.
Entry Deadline: 4pm, March 14, 2020
Winner will be selected during the event by votes from the event participants.
Upload your photograph on your OSDT Diver Profile (go to Post New Dive Log, upload your photograph, use “OSDT Photo Contest 2020” in the title, and add a description.
If you need assistance with creating your diver profile or need assistants, please feel free to contact us.
Can be a photograph you took or photograph of you during a cold-water dive
Cold-water diving definition – dive in the water between 32°F (0°C) to 68°F (20°C)
Must be present at the potluck and drysuit seminar to claim the prize